2009年5月2日土曜日

NEW START for the 3rd time?

I need to REALLLY Get up and going with this blogging thing. LIKE FUCK. People have these wicked headers and backrounds and thousands of posts a month. I'm sittin' here with what, 12 posts? And most dating from last year LOL.

Lame? I think so.

Can be fixed? OF COURSE IT CAN MY PRETTIES!!

Your wondertwink Kichi Will just pull random shit outta his ass and throw it onto a blog :)))) Everyone will be happy then ahaha n_n

Starting today! Or perhaps tomorrow...or in a week.... I WILL START UP A DAILY BLOG =D.
Might not be the most interesting. Blog you'll read but as my description says.

Queer passion✔
Faggy Whining✔
Sex Stories✔
Anal Truths✔✔✔

IT WILL HAVE ALL YOUR LITTLE HEARTS DESIRE. Unless you desire straight people. Then piss off you ignorant cuntfucker.

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿