2009年5月4日月曜日

Lost

My dear,

When I think of your face tears flow down mine. I need what you have to give! I crave it. I yearn to feel the way I did that time not so long ago. For it dives me mad to know you're wasting such passion, Love, Desire and your Life on such a.................. I dare not to fill in the blank, because I know when I've been beat. I should stand down and realize I've lost, But I can not.

I'm fighting a losing battle as did Japan during world war two. You are Hiroshima and she is the nukes. You are the people and she is the radiation. I seem to be the cancer. Or actually I seem to be nothing. Nothing in your eyes is what I'll always be. I will stay optimistic even though you've broke my heart.

The remaining hope seems redundant at this point but, what else do I have left to hold on to?

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿